Celine Jules – Rod

flag_hungary

Bocs az elmaradt frissítésekért, de sajnos a határidő a nyakunkon van. Az utolsó simításokat végezzük és a koreográfiát gyakoroljuk KinderMaffiával. Na, de nézzük, mit sikerült befejezni nem is olyan régen.

Hozzávalók:

  • styropor gömbök különböző méretben
  • seprűnyél
  • levegőn száradó gyurma
  • papírmasé por
  • habkarton lap
  • ragasztópisztoly
  • csiszolópapír
  • akril tömítő
  • tapétavágó kés
  • akril alapozó
  • akrilfestékek

Az openingben és a hivatalos artworkön látható pálcát készítettük el Celine-nek. A styropor labdákat formára vágtuk, ragasztópisztoly segítségével összeragasztottuk, majd karóba – seprűnyélre – húztuk és az alját levegő száradó gyurmából formázva összeépítettük. A pálca végét levegőn száradó gyurmából alakítottuk ki, melynek száradása után lepapírmaséztuk és -csiszoltuk az egészet. Hogy a styropor formák hézagjait kijavítsuk, akril tömítőt használtunk. Ezután az egészet lekentük akril alapozóval és jöhetett a festés. Miután a pálcát lefestettük, a gömböt hozzáragasztva festettük le. Száradás után habkartonból 4 db kis 1 centis négyzeteket vágva karmokat ragasztottunk a gömbhöz és a pálca tetejéhez. Óvatosan festékkel bevontuk az egészet és tada! Lent láthatjátok az eredményt.

flag_united_kingdom

Sorry for the lack of updates, but the deadline is on our necks and we’re working on the finishing touches and on the stage choreography with KinderMaffia. But let’s see what has been finished.

Ingredients:

  • styrofoam balls in various sizes
  • broom base
  • air-hardening modelling clay
  • papermaché
  • polisher
  • X-foam board
  • hot-glue gun
  • acrylic lute
  • paper knife
  • acrylic primer
  • acrylic paints

We made Celine’s wand which can be seen in the opening and the official artwork. We cut the styrofoam balls, glued them together, then put it on the broom base. We formed the top’s end out of modelling clay. We shaped the end of the staff out of air-hardening modelling clay. After the drying we covered the whole thing with papermaché. After another drying we polished the whole end. In order to cover and filling up the gaps we used acrylic lute, then covered everything with acrylic primer, then the painting was in order. After painting the staff, we glued the ball to the top and painted it, too. After drying we cut 4 pieces of 1 cm squares of X-foam board and  glued it to the staff making the claws which hold the ball. We covered them with paint very carefully and tada! You can see the results below.

Advertisements

Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s